I’m a serial entrepreneur that values community and collaboration over all. I have an array of experience ranging from social justice non-profit work to helping build for-profit businesses and brands from the ground up. I execute ideas and contribute creativity and energy to every project I’m involved in.
I WANT TO HELP EXPAND YOUR REACH
Co-founder, LIQUIDFORM CONSULTING
SENIOR PRODUCER, CapNY Regional Brand Initiative, September 2019 – Present
· Produce and manage content and website development of a multi-sector, 8-county initiative to brand the Capital Region as a million-resident, culturally vibrant, millennial- and Gen Z-centric destination for talent attraction and business investment.
· Rollout slated for Spring 2021
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER, Upstate Alliance for the Creative Economy, a Project of the Center for Economic Growth, March 2018 – Present
· ACE is an 8-county not-for-profit organization that promotes and elevates the creative industries as an economic driver of the Capital Region. Founded in 2016, ACE:
o Forges alliances between diverse private businesses, not-for-profit organizations, government, and individuals
o Produced nearly 100 innovative networking events, tours and informational meetings that have engaged thousands of individuals
o Develops and shares engaging and outstanding social media and newsletter content
o Conducts and deploys creative economy research
FOUNDER, co-mads, October 2018 – Present
· Currently undergoing a rebrand, co-mads connects Gen Z and Millennial consumers to brands in developing cities through social media strategy, blogging, marketing services, etc. We also help people connect to grassroots non-profits in developing cities during their travels.
CO-FOUNDER, Flips Resale, June 2020 – Present
· Flips Resale is a free, contactless reseller service based in the Capital Region.
HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTANT, Austin & Co. Inc, Albany, NY, April 2016 – July 2017)
- Provided an innovative and customized HR consulting approach to various independent and charter schools regarding compliance, benefits administration, and employee relations.
- Monitored employment law regulations in order to notify and prepare clients for changes in a timely manner.
- Managed and developed content for client-facing online compliance portal, newsletters, email alerts, and in-person presentations.
- Selected as a member of a small task force whose goal was to reorganize the company’s internal structure in order to provide clients with more efficient and effective service.
LEAD PROGRAM MANAGER, Best Buddies New York, July 2014-March 2016
- Managed 29 School Friendship Programs (middle school, high school, and college) in the Capital Region (including colleges in Buffalo and Ithaca) in order to maintain quality chapters and friendships between people with and without intellectual and developmental disabilities. Opened seven chapters in my first year, leading me to manage the most chapters than any other manager in the country.
- Managed databased and reported on more than 1,400 program participants. Developed curriculum and executed trainings for participants. Recruited and trained teachers, administrators, service providers, and students to serve the mission.
- Awarded “Program Manager of the Year” from Best Buddies International in 2016
CO-FOUNDER of CapGirls NY and Capital Heart Connection, growing social media brands
FREELANCER- Marketing & Branding (2018-Current) Clients include The Empire State Society of Association Executives, Startup Grind of the Capital Region, Banda Bola Sports Foundation, Kekeli Inc., Jajja’s Kids, and more
University of Vermont, 2010-2014, B.A.Biology
WordPress, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Basic Design, Blog and Content Writing & Development, Community Building & Development, Constant Contact, Mailchimp (and other email marketing platforms)
Member of The Hyde Museum’s Innovators Council, Board President, Empower Ethiopia; Coordinator & Volunteer, Dinner & Do Good; Alumni Council President, The DREAM Program; Program Committee, Best Buddies New York
Best Buddies International 2016 “Program Manager of the Year,” Constellation Builder Award by Women’s Employment Resource Center of the Capital Region (WERC) recognized as an “individual who has brought life and brilliance to our community, to our missions and to the world.”